Book Tanzania Safari
- A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remainder of the balance is to be paid 30 days before the tour commences. Last-minute bookings have different conditions.
- For payments, we accept cards such as MasterCard and Visa (with a 5% surcharge) and Bank Transfers
- 30 days prior to departure, cancellations received in writing will cost 30% of the service provided by Bobby Tours.
- 29-15 days prior to departure, cancellations received in writing will cost 50% of the service provided by Bobby Tours.
- 14-7 days prior to departure, cancellations received in writing will cost 75% of the service provided by Bobby Tours.
- 6-0 days prior to departure, cancellations received in writing will cost 100% of the service provided by Bobby Tours.
- Refunds for unused and uncompleted portions of the service will not be provided whatever the reason may be.
- The right is reserved to change any arrangements should condition so necessitate.
- Bobby Tours has the right to alter the route in the itinerary should conditions necessitate the client’s betterment.
- Bobby Tours has the right to replace a faulty vehicle and compensate for hours lost, by extra safari hours/days.
- Bobby Tours vehicles accommodate a maximum of 7 passengers.
- Bobby Tours requires a minimum of 2 clients for each safari.
- The company and its agents act only in matters relating to tours.
- The liability carried on its own is governed by the respective laws of the country and all claims.
- Bobby Tours is not responsible for deaths, medical expenses, injuries, delays, or loss/damage of property, the client is advised to take out fully comprehensive insurance of it.
- We offer adventurous services and certain dangers and risks are inevitable. Whilst every need is fulfilled for the safety and comfort of our client, Bobby Tours accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Damage or loss of property, however, caused.
- Sickness, infection, injury, or death of the clients, however, caused.
- Change of itinerary due to road and weather conditions.
- Damages, directly/indirectly, arising out of delays in departure/arrival.
- Delays caused by missing of road/rail/ship/air connections.
- War or any other calamities which may occur while on safari.
All the above and other unexpected situations can arise before/during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause your trip to be shortened or canceled. Unfortunately, due to the costs incurred by Bobby Tours, any cancellation after booking incurs financial penalties, up to and including the loss of the entire service cost.
We strongly recommend a Travel Protection Plan offered by insurance agencies. For one low per-person price, you can buy peace of mind and keep your trip stress-free. Ask your travel counsel about it at the time of booking a safari.